Heureka!

Juergen Buchmueller pullmoll at t-online.de
Wed Jun 27 15:29:25 PDT 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:15:16 -0700
Al Kossow <aek at spies.com> wrote:

> congratulations!
>
> coming up in swat isn't correct. I'd suggest trying the alto
> games pack image.

I'm trying them all. It looks like I need to implement some more hardware,
or at least dummy functions for the memory mapped I/O range. The
keyboard doesn't seem to work either.

There are some disks that seem to hang, some take a timeout before they
continue to read more. Most importantly writing to disk can't work yet,
because I haven't implemented it. Do you know if a read-only disk should
work? Does the OS always try to write something to disk after a successful
boot?