Parker pinball

Juergen Buchmueller pullmoll at t-online.de
Sun Jul 15 05:20:05 PDT 2007

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:33:32 -0700
Al Kossow <aek at spies.com> wrote:

> "you will notice a jiggling of +/- 1 scanline up and down that (most probably) isn't supposed to be there."
>
> you can 'nudge' the table (and get a 'tilt') by hitting one of the keys which moves the display up and down

Uh. I didn't mean pushing the entire table and the display shift caused by
that. I was referring to the ball (mouse cursor) itself which is jumpy. I
thought it should be stable and pointing at the same pixel, if the mouse
doesn't move?

If you can play the MNGs, you'll see what I mean.

> this also means you can run user-loaded microcode, if this game is working!

Yes. I think I got the CRAM reads/writes and jumping to RAM/ROM code right
now.