Alto Ether

Al Kossow aek at spies.com
Sun Jul 15 16:04:48 PDT 2007

Juergen Buchmueller wrote:

> BTW: Sorry Eric for abusing the list. I am, of course, willing to help, if
> you want to use any of the info and findings for Altogether.

This seems to be the perfect place for this sort of discussion. It's not like
there's been hundreds of people working on restoring or simulating Altos :-)

I'll try to get the prom dumped and a data sheet for the CRC part found today.

The documentation on the trident interface is in Tricon.pdf and TriconDoc.pdf

There is a package called tfs that lets you use them with the Alto executive.