New HP Product Announcement

Richard Nelson hhc@lists.handheld.org
Tue Aug 5 18:17:03 2003

--=====================_3258044==_.ALT

Hello Everyone,

I see HP is using the Conference List to advertise their newest machine.
I would be interested in responses from the group on this.

For me, we should have seen this the day they announced it to the world,
not months later.  I guess we can judge our position in their information
dissemination list by its timing or perhaps they have just discovered "us"
here.

If it is the latter, we may have some really GREAT announcements next month.

Conference news.  Registrations are steadily growing and I think we will
have a good turn out.  We have some interesting talks planned and since
the Conference is next month I will be providing more frequent updates.
Of course HP will provide a lot of things to talk about so that will provoke
a lot of activity as well.

Check out the Conference web site if you haven't done so in the last
week or so.  It is now pretty much complete with what I consider all the
essential information needed.  If you haven't, here is the URL.

                     http://holyjoe.net/hhc2003/

Comments welcome as to the type of information you need to:

1)  Decide if you are interested, and
2)  have everything you need to attend and participate.

Remember, this is your Conference.  Let any committee member
know what you would especially like to see or hear about.

More later as a few last minute decisions are made.  Be sure to register at
the
hotel and mention HHC.

          See HHC 2003 Web Page for conference information at:
  http://holyjoe.net/hhc2003/
          See HHC General Information on past conferences and to
           join the HHC list for emailed information, etc.) at:
  http://www.handheld.org/
--=====================_3258044==_.ALT

Hello Everyone,<br><br>
I see HP is using the Conference List to advertise their newest
machine.<br>
I would be interested in responses from the group on this.<br><br>
For me, we should have seen this the day they announced it to the world,
not months later.&nbsp; I guess we can judge our position in their
information <br>
dissemination list by its timing or perhaps they have just discovered
&quot;us&quot; here.<br><br>
If it is the latter, we may have some really GREAT announcements next
month.<br><br>
and I think we will <br>
have a good turn out.&nbsp; We have some interesting talks planned and
since <br>
the Conference is next month I will be providing more frequent
updates.<br>
Of course HP will provide a lot of things to talk about so that will
provoke <br>
a lot of activity as well.<br><br>
Check out the Conference web site if you haven't done so in the last
week or so.&nbsp; It is now pretty much complete with what I consider all
the <br>
essential information needed.&nbsp; If you haven't, here is the
URL.<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Comments welcome as to the type of information you need to:<br><br>
1)&nbsp; Decide if you are interested, and <br>
2)&nbsp; have everything you need to attend and participate.<br><br>
Remember, this is your Conference.&nbsp; Let any committee member <br>
know what you would especially like to see or hear about.&nbsp;
More later as a few last minute decisions are made.&nbsp; Be sure to
register at the <br>
hotel and mention HHC.<br><br>
X &lt; &gt; Y,<br><br>
Richard<br>
############################################################<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
X &lt; &gt; Y,<br><br>
Richard J. Nelson<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; See HHC 2003 Web Page
for conference information at:&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; See HHC General
Information on past conferences and to<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
information, etc.) at:<br>