Funeral Arrangements for Dean A. Lampman

Richard Nelson hhc@lists.handheld.org
Mon Dec 22 17:32:07 2003

--=====================_41876615==_.ALT

Hello Everyone,

Dean Lampman was the founder of the first PPC Chapter in Dayton Ohio.
He attended HHC 2001 and many of you will remember that he was very
active with the HP65 and 41.  He is well known for the Lampman Split
Logic that he found on the HP65 to provide a three way branch.  He retired
from Ford last year when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  He died
today as the email below mentions.  My recent email correspondence with
Dean was discussing old letters and "projects" (magnetic card fabrication)
that he would scan and send asking "Do you remember this?"

He was proud of the letter he received from Bill Hewlett regarding some
of the magnetic cards he made.  It is with great sadness that we watch one
more member pass from us.

X < > Y,    Richard
For those who may not be aware, my father passed away this
afternoon.  There will be 2 viewings; one in Cleveland, and one in
Cincinnati where he will be buried Saturday morning.  Those wishing to send
flowers may do so to either funeral home.  Please pass this on to others,
as I have certainly left out many names.  Below are the details I have:

Funeral arrangements:
DEAN ANTHONY LAMPMAN
Born:  January 17, 1941
Died:  December 22, 2003

TUESDAY VIEWING (CLEVELAND)
December 23, 2003
5-8pm
Ripepi Funeral Home
5762 Pearl Rd
Parma, OH  44129
(440)888-0800

FRIDAY VIEWING & SERVICE (CINCINNATI)
December 26, 2003
Time:  will be early evening, (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral Home
for specifics)
Paul R. Young Funeral Home
7345 Hamilton Ave
Cincinnati, OH  45231
(513)521-9303

SATURDAY BURIAL (CINCINNATI)
December 27, 2003
Time:  will be late morning, (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral Home for
specifics)
At Cemetery (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral Home for specifics)
(513)521-9303

--=====================_41876615==_.ALT

Dean Lampman was the founder of the first PPC Chapter in Dayton
Ohio.<br>
He attended HHC 2001 and many of you will remember that he was very
active with the HP65 and 41.&nbsp; He is well known for the Lampman Split
Logic that he found on the HP65 to provide a three way branch.&nbsp; He
retired <br>
from Ford last year when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.&nbsp;
He died <br>
today as the email below mentions.&nbsp; My recent email correspondence
with <br>
Dean was discussing old letters and &quot;projects&quot; (magnetic card
fabrication) <br>
that he would scan and send asking &quot;Do you remember
this?&quot;<br><br>
He was proud of the letter he received from Bill Hewlett regarding some
of the magnetic cards he made.&nbsp; It is with great sadness that we
watch one <br>
more member pass from us.<br><br>
X &lt; &gt; Y,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Richard<br>
passed away this afternoon.&nbsp; There will be 2 viewings; one in
Cleveland, and one in Cincinnati where he will be buried Saturday
morning.&nbsp; Those wishing to send flowers may do so to either funeral
home.&nbsp; Please pass this on to others, as I have certainly left out
many names.&nbsp; Below are the details I have:<br>
DEAN ANTHONY LAMPMAN<br>
Born:&nbsp; January 17, 1941 <br>
Died:&nbsp; December 22, 2003<br>
December 23, 2003<br>
5-8pm<br>
Ripepi Funeral Home<br>
5762 Pearl Rd<br>
Parma, OH&nbsp; 44129<br>
(440)888-0800<br>
(CINCINNATI)<br>
December 26, 2003<br>
Time:&nbsp; will be early evening, (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral
Home for specifics)<br>
Paul R. Young Funeral Home<br>
7345 Hamilton Ave<br>
Cincinnati, OH&nbsp; 45231<br>
(513)521-9303<br>
December 27, 2003<br>
Time:&nbsp; will be late morning, (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral
Home for specifics)<br>
At Cemetery (please contact Paul R. Young Funeral Home for
specifics)<br>
(513)521-9303<br>