HHC 2005 Announcement

Richard Nelson rjnelson at aemf.org
Sun Jan 16 13:17:48 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,

During the post HHC 2004 conference discussion on future conferences
a major point was made that people wanted to know ASAP when the next
conference will be.  I believe that this is the earliest we have made an
announcement.

HHC 2005 Announcement

What: HHC 2005
When: September 17 and 18, 2005

Where: Training Facilities at Ace Metal Crafts, 10550 Anderson
Place, Franklin Park, IL 60131. This is just a few miles south
of O'hare International Airport.

Who:
Richard J. Nelson, CA - Conference Talks & Schedule,  rjnelson at aemf.org
Joseph K. Horn, CA  - Web Page,  JoeHorn at HolyJoe.Net
Paul Hubbert, IL - CHIP Organizer,. PaulnBren at comcast.net
Ron Johnson, IL - Registration,  rbj.jes at att.net
Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowic, UK - European Coordinator,  wlodekmj at yahoo.co.uk.
Jake Schwartz, NJ - Videographer,  jacob.g.schwartz at lmco.com
? Other(s) ?  an odd number is good

Price: The conference will be very low cost. (There's no cost for the meeting
place, and no meals are included.  All services are within two blocks, hotel,
restaurant, meeting facilities, etc.)
Payment only accepted on-site, in cash (US Dollars).

AV and Computer Equipment: The facility has a projection screen.
It is probable that an Infocus LP130 XGA resolution DLP projector
will be available for presentations. A computer will be available, but it
might NOT have Powerpoint or other software. So if you wish to give
a computer based presentation, you may wish to be self sufficient.  We
will be able to meet any AV requirements.

Nearby Hotel / Motels:
* Super 8 Motel at 3010 N Mannheim is about two blocks away, and
    is about $55 per night, with a shuttle to O'Hare.  847-288-0600.
* There are many other hotels and motels in the area, but a car may be
necessary.

Other details to follow...

The CHIP Chapter is the host for the conference. They have been active since
the very earliest days and I am sure that they will share some of their
history.

It might be nice to come up for a theme for people to be thinking about.  Do
you have any ideas?

Comments, ideas, suggestions, your commitment to attending are most
welcome.  Joseph will be setting up a web page and will announce when
it is operational.