HHC 2005 Announcement Part 2

Richard Nelson rjnelson at aemf.org
Mon Jan 17 09:01:02 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,

In making the conference announcement yesterday I forgot an important
part.

HP will be supporting and participating again this year.  Look for them
giving at least one technical presentation in addition to the marketing and
Q & A sessions they have provided at the last three conferences.

Please let us know if you will be attending as it really helps in planning
and organizing.  There cannot be a session covering your favorite topic
if you don't speak up and express your interest.

We have had many meetings at ACE over the last 30 years and with their
new facilities we will have close to the ideal environment for a conference.