HHC 2005 Announcement Part 2

Richard Schwartz richas at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 21:43:08 PST 2005

What I would really like to see is something like MathCad, designed for the
pocket PC.   Or at least a more capable version of Excel, one with macro
capability.   The 4705 hardware is a nice platform.    The software is the
weak area.

How about a decent signal strength meter for positioning oneself in a WiFi
hotspot.   On one side of the table I get a signal; on the other side of the
table, nothing.   That teeny three-dot indicator they provide is worthless
for cruising in search of a signal.   I want a full screen sized signal
meter!

. . . Richard