Migration Help Needed

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique_lopez at yahoo.es
Tue Feb 7 23:07:51 PST 2006

Hello,

Have you ever consider the Nokia 770[1] and its development
platform[2]? Take a look into it and what people are developing, I
think that next step are porting hp49 saturn's emulator for it and
giac[3]...

PS: Perhaps Eric could play a bit with nonpareil[4] like I played with
nsim[5] sometime ago. Or perhaps I could write a bit more about this
device for the conference.

[1] http://www.nokia.com/770
[2] http://www.maemo.org
[3] http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/giac.html