Migration Help Needed

Richard Schwartz richas at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 15:40:44 PST 2006

I just tried to turn on my iPAQ, and it would not turn on.  However, a poke
in the reset button got it going.  This machine is very, very flakey, and HP
will not admit this.  So I have no alternative but to fire HP.

I am looking forward to the headaches of migrating to my Dell Axe 'em.   Of
course I have no illusions about Dell.  I have a Dell desktop clunker from 5
years ago that has never worked right.

Meanwhile, I am trying to set up a mutual fund for three investors.  It is a
mess because investors may add or withdraw, and this changes their
proportion of ownership.  So an investor might get 33% of the last dividend,
but only 30% of the next one, etc.  It gets might messy!

. . . Richard