HHC 2006 Website Update

Richard Nelson rjnelson at corp.aemf.org
Mon Oct 30 14:31:18 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Joseph has been working like a beaver and he has updated the HHC 2006
website

to include new articles and a new attendee (NOT hotel) registration
form.  This

will help Ted keep track of things and allow us get the most band for
the collected

conference fee buck.  I think Joseph has done a GREAT job!

I am very pleased and I hope you find it answers all your questions.  If
not, just

post them here and we will address the issue.

The conference is shaping up nicely and I will post a first draft of a
speaker list

within a week.  Here is one idea for the web site to provide information
and

topics for the Conference.

HP in the news.  You have all read about HP UK and their new high speed
wireless

data chip for all kinds of applications, right.  This was announced
today.  How

would you use it for that killer application?  This is a technology
announcement

not an end product announcement.  What about the rumors of new machines?

Check the new additions at the web site for the 32nd "annual"

Hewlett-Packard User Community. HPUC, HP Handheld

Conference, HHC, at:

                        http://holyjoe.net/hhc2006/

This year you will find a great deal of additional information

of interest to any serious HP handheld user.  The website will be

updated frequently.