HHC Conference 2008 Hotel situation

Richard Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 12:18:37 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Below is the latest report I receive from the hotel regarding the Conference.
I suggest that you make your reservations as soon as possible if you are
planning on attending HHC 2008.

Please email me if you have any difficulty getting a place to stay.

Richard,
Here is the most current information on how your HHC Conference 2008 group is performing. I have
included the detailed table our reservation system shows.  If you have any questions please feel
free to contact me at any time.   Of course you do still have until 08/27/2008 for your reservations
to be made within the group.

      ROOM TYPE
     RATE
     09/24/2008
     09/25/2008
     09/26/2008
     09/27/2008
     09/28/2008
     09/29/2008

     Wednesday
     Thursday
     Friday
     Saturday
     Sunday
     Monday

      Run of House
     $89.00
     1
     6
     25
     25
     25
     Checkout

     Block 1
     6
     25
     25
     25

     Pick-up
     1
     4
     24
     25
     20

     Remaining
     0
     2
     1
     0
     5

 Thank you,

Sales Coordinator
Holiday Inn Express on the River
781 NE Second Street
Corvallis,OR 97330
Ph: 541-286-9825
Fx: 541-752-5001
http://www.hiexpress.com/corvallisor

Now the question is, will I have to pay for the rooms not booked per the contract?