HHC 2008 Conf. Report, HP News

Richard Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 10:17:50 PST 2008

Hello HHCer's,

The HHC 2008 Conference was one of the best ever.  I tried
to capture as much of the flavor of the Conference in the
31 page, 46 photo report filed on the HHC website at:

http://www.holyjoe.net/hhc2008/Conference%20Report.pdf

Speaking of the HHC website there are several new reverent
HP news postings at:

http://www.holyjoe.net/hhc2008/hpnews.htm

Joseph has also set up a web page that provides a quick and
convenient way to get to past HHC websites at:

http://holyjoe.net/hhc/

These are especially nice because of their photos and historical
coverage of the news of that year.

Check out the proposed location for next year in the report.
Perhaps 2009 will be the year for you to join us.

The expanded-over-2008 HHC 2009 Calendar is close to being
finished and it will be announced when it is available.  We want
it to be complete and up to date and we all know that CES is
a good sign post for the year.

2008 has been a great HP Calculator year and HHC 2008 did
a good job at celebrating it.

Have a great 2009 if we don't communicate before then and
keep in touch.

Email:  rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wired phone:  (480) 584-4453
Mobile phone: (949) 296-5406
Physical Address:
Fountain of the Sun

Peruse the annual HP Handheld Conference website at:   http://holyjoe.net/hhc2008/
You may also visit   http://holyjoe.net/hhc/   to easily link to eight recent HHC websites.
The photos on these sites are especially nice.