FHHC 2008 feedback

Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz wlodekmj at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 22:27:06 PDT 2008

Hello Richard,

Thank you for this email - yes, things keep going well!

I have just emailed Sam to thank him in person for everything
he did, including paying for the Seattle dinner and driving you
and me to Corvallis.

I also offered to send him some old series 10 units for them to
use.

Now I have to write up the HHC for Datafile ;-)

Hoep you are well - best wishes,

Wlodek