green magnetic viewing paper

King of Sweden jeremy at peak.org
Wed Oct 8 03:21:05 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

I am awaiting your order which, as soon as I get it, shall send off along
with the rest.

I hope to get it for a quarter per square inch, plus postage (one first
class stamp).

The quality or resolution seems to be the best available (see web page),
but it won't read credit cards or [ancient] HP-41 magnetic cards. I
remember something (eons ago) that did read credit cards and also magnetic
cards, but it wasn't the green paper.

Cheers,

Jeremy |-)

Richard Nelson