Hotel Reservations, etc.

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 11:28:21 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

The added block of five hotel rooms now have three remaining, and the
Conference is next month.

Just like HHC 2007 it seems that San Diego is a popular location.  The weak
dollar is bringing in attendees from Europe and the new topics of discussion
are going to make this an exceptional event.

An HHC is one of the few means an HP calculator user has to directly
interface with the staff at HP.

I haven't has so many different HP calculators in use on my desk for a long
time.

Websites come and go and the specualtion of what is coming is keeping the
internet chatter well fueld.  As usual all will be discussed and expalined
at HHC 2011 and past attendees are on the sidelines simply smiling and
enjoying the chatter.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Holliday Inn on Friday evening.  The
committee will be busy setting up - doing actual physical work if HHC 2007
is a measure - during the afternoon.

Please let me, or any committee member, know if you have any questions,
issues, or suggestions.

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.