WP 34s Update

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wed Jul 20 11:00:16 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

The HP-41CL and WP 34s just keep getting better and better as the HP user
Community participates in the development of these remarkable machines.

Marcus von Cube, Germany, has just posted an update on the MoHPC website
that descrives a serial interface for the WP 34s.  See it at:
http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi?read=188326
Marcus sill be a speaker at the conference.

Be sure to make your reservations at the hotel.

Everything is looking good with HP busy preparing their presentations as
well.

I hope to see you all in September.

The HP Solve issue 24 should be emailed today.  The pdf file is available
at:

http://h20331.www2.hp.com/hpsub/downloads/U__HP_01_Newsletters_HP_Calculator
_eNL_07_July_201.pdf

And the issue list at:

http://h20331.www2.hp.com/Hpsub/cache/580500-0-0-225-121.html?jumpid=reg_R10
02_USEN

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.