Will you participate in celebrating 30 years of the HP-12C?

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 13:32:55 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

I just received an email from Laura Harich at HP.  We met her at HHC MMX.
See below.

"Hi Richard,

Our PR team will be putting together a sizzle reel of complimentary quotes
and stories about the 12c.  Ideally, they'd like to include a combination of
everyday people and business VIP's.  Would you be interested in sending an
e-mail out to the calculator User Group to let them know that I am looking
for people with interesting stories, complimentary quotes, etc. about the
12c that they would like to share with us to include in our broadcast media
pitch?

Thanks!

Laura Harich"

If you are an HP-12C user and you are interested in participating send her
an email at:

laura.j.harich at hp.com

Thanks,

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.