3.141592653 display; How?

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 08:13:56 PDT 2011

Here is an HP-12C challenge.

How could you put the truncated 10 digits of Pi into the HP-12C display
without keying it in?

3.141592653

Of course you could divide 103993 by 33102 = 3.141592653

Are there other ways?

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.