HHC 2011 Hotel Update

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 12:14:11 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

It looks like our HHC 2011 attendance is increasing and our block of rooms
at the Holliday inn is sold out.

I made a comittment to add five more rooms because an attendee called me.
He really needed to be able to get around with a bad knee.  He has a a
friend who also wants to attend, but I am not sure if they need one or two
rooms.

If you need to book a room you will have to do it by email by sending your
intent directly to:  Christine at ranchobernardohi.com

Also please remember to register at the HHC website and let me know of your
interest in either a topic for a presentation or to make one.

Thanks.

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.