HHC 2011 and 2012

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 14:07:54 PDT 2011

We can do just about anything.  All it takes is someone to investigate the
details.

Here is an HP trivia question.  How many HP Calculator models DO NOT ROUND
in the last digit?

I have a new-to-me HP Calcualtor (from the Conference) that does 14 digits,
no guard digits, and does not round the answer.  2 / 3 = all sixes, NOT
0.666 666 666 666 7.  It does NOT end in 7.   I wonder how many others there
are.