HP PrintCalc 100 & OfficeCalc 200.

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 16:14:28 PDT 2011

Hello Gunther,

Thanks.  You beat me to reporting what I have also discovered.  It is too
bad the User Instructions are so poorly written.

Another interesting personality trait I have found is that the second input
is saved as a constant.  2 + 3 = 5.
The "3" is saved as a constant so pressing = again will add 3 each time it
is pressed.

2 x = 4.  Press = again to multiply by 2 for 8 etc. to make a power of two
table of values.  The same applies to subtraction and division.

I like the OfficeCalc 200 because of the large display and 14 digits.  Nice
for a $15 calculator.

3 divide equal will provide the reciprocal.  Divide equal again bring back
3.000. . . 0003.  Repeating brings back a 3's so there is an error in the
13th place on the OfficeCalc 200.