Rounding

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 06:47:03 PDT 2011

Hello,

It is the same for the HP OfficeCalc 200.  The "rounding switch" has no
effect IF the "Fix mode" switch is in the "F" position.

The rounding key DOES behave as you expect if the Fix mode switch is in any
oher position.  For the 2/3 problem here is the

result.

If the display mode switch is moved to the "4" position and the rounding
switch to the "normal" 5/4 position the result is rounded as expected.

The HP OfficeCalc 200 has some nice features with a "stack" of 120 so
previous problems may be reviewed.  The fourteen digits is

nice for those problem where a few extra digits are needed.

So far the list of five machines that behave this way is:  HP PrintCalc
100/200 and HP OfficeCalc 100/200/300.

I will have to look at the HP Calcpad 100/200.  I have them.  How about the
HP EasyCalc 100?  These all seem to be in the same

Series.