Next year possible cities

Roger Hill rhill at
Tue Oct 4 15:33:16 PDT 2011

The swimmer route might be a little hard on all the calculators that
you take to and from the conference....

-- Roger

------------ On Richard Schwartz's message: ------------
I don’t know what country you come from, but you can come to the U.S.
with no visa or passport and stay as long as you like.  MILLIONS have
done this and are continuing to do it.  The best way to enter is the
U.S. – Mexico border, but if you are a good swimmer and adept at
survival at sea, you can come in from Cuba.

More information about the HHC mailing list