Stephen Thomas sthomasod at
Tue Oct 4 16:05:31 PDT 2011

On the PrintCalc 100, I don't know how to set the fix mode. I don't see a switch to set it, but I have to admit I don't know what all the keys do. Nor do I see a display mode switch, just the [5/4] key.  I don't know where the manual is.

> It is the same for the HP OfficeCalc 200.  The "rounding switch" has no
> effect IF the "Fix mode" switch is in the "F" position.
 >The rounding key DOES behave as you expect if the Fix mode switch is in any
> oher position.  For the 2/3 problem here is the result.
> If the display mode switch is moved to the "4" position and the rounding
> switch to the "normal" 5/4 position the result is rounded as expected.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the HHC mailing list