Next year possible cities

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:54:46 PDT 2011

You don't need to swim at all.  The other way is to walk across the desert.
In fact, I have done it myself.   Mexico highway 2 passes along the
unguarded U.S. border.  From inside Mexico I stopped, walked over to the
fence, and ducked between the strands of wire.   Easy.    The hard part is
getting from that point to civilization-several days walk in the desert, so
you will need about all the water you can carry and some desert survival
skills.   You will need to know which snakes and lizards are dangerous, and
you will want to sleep where the giant tatantulas will not crawl across your
face and maybe fang you in the eye or in the gentials.   Whatever you do,
don't eat the castor beans.   And don't mutilate the cactus or yucca; that
would be a serious crime!   Also, don't disturb the skeletal remains of the
dead; only an authentic Papago or Pima holy man is allowed to touch them.

  _____