Next year possible cities

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:56:49 PDT 2011

My former student who graduated from UC Santa Barbara in Actuarial Science
just returned from Cuba.  He said it was great. The music.  The beaches.
The women.  Of course most of the jobs in his field are with government
agencies that require a security clearance, so he has permanently screwed
himself.

  _____