Conference DVD Details

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 15:34:27 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

I am assuming that Eric used the HHC registration list to send the DVD's.
Here is the envelope that it should arrive in.

   The files on the DVD are listed below.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.