HP PC's

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:16:12 PDT 2011

Right after college back in 1965 I had to do some training in Minneapolis.
I stayed temporarily in a college dorm, and roomed with a guy who was cited
by the Minneapolis Police for having a car of 800 HP on the city streets.
After spending a lot of money on a lawyer, he had to move it outside the
city limits (on a flatbed, of course), and could not even drive through the
city to get to the other side.   Very inconvenient.