HHC Digest, Vol 43, Issue 15

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:20:48 PDT 2011

The ATM list is for telescope builders.  We hack glass disks the way the HHC
crowd hacks digital hardware.   I suggest that you visit
http://www.atmlist.net/ and sign up.   Read the postings for a week, and if
you don't like it you can always unsubscribe.

Warning!   Once you start grinding and polishing, it is just as addictive as
coffee drinking, cigarette smoking, sex, or calculator hacking.   Once you
start, it is very difficult to stop.

  _____