HP PC Product Group stays in HP

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 14:33:43 PDT 2011

Hello HHCers,

In case you havenb't seen this.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2011/111027xa.html?mtxs=rss-corp-new
s'

Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2011; See  <http://hhuc.us/2011/> http://hhuc.us/2011/

 Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.