MORE HP PC Product Group stays in HP

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:47:15 PDT 2011

Too bad for us.  Petty internal politics and outragioius HR policies will
continue to constrain the possibilities.   Meanwhile, machines like the iPod
and Android tablet will surge forward and leave HP calculators in the dust.
It is just another problem to overcome, like in the old days the paucity of
memory.

  _____