One Last HP PSG reference - with numbers.

Howard Owen egbokalaka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:37:06 PDT 2011

Even if they don't, it will be hard to convince their customers that isn't
in the cards. To be fair, Meg Whitman addressed the uncertainty pretty
quickly as these things go. But many pundits are asking why she didn't help
deflect his insanity in the first place?

On Friday, October 28, 2011, Richard <richard1941 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the fact that they seriously considered dumping the PSG group
means they will certainly do so in the future, probably after further
politics-based mutilation.

hhc-bounces at lists.brouhaha.com] On Behalf Of Richard J. Nelson

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/hp-were-keeping-the-pc-unit/62081?tag=nl.e589