HP's biggest blunder

Veli-Pekka Nousiainen nousiainen.velipekka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:22:18 PDT 2011

I'm quite at the edge...someone has to rescue my HP calculators
I already forgot batteries in my 71B, so it needs a surgery
e.g. new battery terminals (AC works beautifully)
and I had to put a band-aid to sturdy my 75C so it will not hmmm... open at
twist
41CX needs more work...I have several as spare parts
with some bad news (during this millenia) that I just couldn't handle
some of them have had a simulated drop test on the nearest concrete wall on
my flat
drop distance estimated by my not-so.good baseball skills
(using shoulder only, slight twist) maybe 300 yards?

If you want to give good home to them I'm finally willing to sell them ALL
since soon they are all dead - if anyone buys them all
I'll throw in a complete copy of IDS of the 71B
I'm afraid the HP-16C will be next...
note: HP is *NOT* make LE of the HP-16C

nousiainen <decimal point> velipekka [at] gmail {Imperial radix mark} com