HP's biggest blunder

Donald ORourke intlcalc at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 19:36:19 PDT 2011

As an old HP employee I know firsthand how it was in
the seventies and as you all have spoken so eloquently and accurately, the old way is no more.

Soma we can do is reminisce about the old days and try to plant seeds in the new Boards of Directors and upper level management that come along.

Isn't this typical of even some small companies but how much more have most of us seen it in

Sent from my iPhone