HHC Investigating Continues - Decision needed

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wed May 2 13:13:51 PDT 2012

Hello HHCers,

The date of HHC 2012 is the fourth weekend of September.

The location is now being seriously discussed.

At the moment two locations have the greatest interest/attention.

1)     HP's facilities in Houston, TX.  Eric Rechlen would be the local
contact.

2)     A company Conference room in Nashville TN.  Gene Wright would be the
local contact.

We would like to make a decision by the end of the month so additional
suggestions or ideas should be shared on this list or sent to me.  Nothing
is fixed or decided.

Issue 27 of HP Solve is scheduled to be emailed/posted tomorrow morning.

If you have signed up on the HP Calculator website at:

http://h20468.www2.hp.com/external/DFBF29CC-2E13-416E-81D8-CC1868461A18/hp_c
alculator_newsletter/index.html

AND if you receive this issue by email I would like to hear from you.  As
far as I can tell no one who has signed up (since September 2011) at the
link above has received the newsletter and the HP system has a glitch.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Richard Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2012; See hhuc.us <http://hhuc.us/>

Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.