HHC Investigating Continues - Decision needed

Günter Schink web at 4schink.de
Wed May 2 14:20:10 PDT 2012


Hi Richard,

that's good news to have the choice of two locations. Sorry I can't 
decide for myself what to prefer.

1: Houston would be great, because I could have a direct flight from 
Germany and would expect to have a beer on Eric's expense.

2: Nashville would be great, because of the Grand Ole Opry and the free 
beer Gene would owe us :-)

3: Both sites would be great for the HCC organized by great people like 
you :-)

4: I'd love to sack again the proceedings with Geoff, just for the sake 
to get more practice on doing things like this!

What ever the poll's outcome is, I'd love to have  a firm decision as 
soon as possible in order to get the most advantageous fares for the travel.

Cheers, Günter




Am 02.05.2012 22:13, schrieb Richard J. Nelson:
>
> *Hello HHCers,*
>
> **
>
> *The date of HHC 2012 is the fourth weekend of September.*
>
> **
>
> *The location is now being seriously discussed.*
>
> **
>
> *At the moment two locations have the greatest interest/attention.*
>
> **
>
> *1)** HP's facilities in Houston, TX.  Eric Rechlen would be the local 
> contact.*
>
> *2)** A company Conference room in Nashville TN.  Gene Wright would be 
> the local contact.*
>
> **
>
> *We would like to make a decision by the end of the month so 
> additional suggestions or ideas should be shared on this list or sent 
> to me.  Nothing is fixed or decided.*
>
> **
>
> *Issue 27 of**/HP Solve/**is scheduled to be emailed/posted tomorrow 
> morning.*
>
> **
>
> *If you have signed up on the HP Calculator website at:*
>
> http://h20468.www2.hp.com/external/DFBF29CC-2E13-416E-81D8-CC1868461A18/hp_calculator_newsletter/index.html
>
> *AND if you receive this issue by email I would like to hear from 
> you.  As far as I can tell no one who has signed up (since September 
> 2011) at the link above has received the newsletter and the HP system 
> has a glitch.*
>
> **
>
> *Hoping to hear from you soon,*
>
> **
>
> *X < > Y,*
>
> **
>
> *Richard*
>
> Richard J. Nelson
>
> Richard Nelson Consulting
>
> Editor*/HP Solve/*//
>
> Home:  480-584-4453  Message -- You must speak for me to pick up
>
> Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)
>
> 8344 E. Desert Trail
>
> Mesa, AZ 85208-4737
>
> Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net <mailto:rjnelsoncf at cox.net>
>
> Attend HHC 2012; See hhuc.us <http://hhuc.us/>**
>
> Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and 
> outside of
>
> HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something 
> you
>
> would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I 
> will assume that
>
> I may publish email related to calculators in */HP Solve/*. If you 
> correspond
>
> with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept
>
> confidential.  Because */HP Solve/*has a worldwide readership I would 
> also like
>
> to know where you live; Country and city.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> HHC mailing list
> HHC at lists.brouhaha.com
> http://lists.brouhaha.com/mailman/listinfo/hhc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.brouhaha.com/pipermail/hhc/attachments/20120502/9158c6b1/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the HHC mailing list