HHC Investigating Continues - Decision needed

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu May 3 08:00:59 PDT 2012

Hello Eric,

Excellent list.

Nothing is decided.

 I will press HP (again) for a local contact you can work with so we can
have all the numbers we need to make a decision.

Stay tuned.

Richard Nelson Consulting
Editor HP Solve
Home:  480-584-4453  Message – You must speak for me to pick up
Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)
Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2012; See hhuc.us
Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of
HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you
would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that
I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond
with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept
confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like
to know where you live; Country and city.