HHC Investigating Continues - Decision needed

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Fri May 4 07:02:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Dave,

This issue is driving me crazy.  I believe that the problem is the way the
HP website software works, but I need data to prove it.

The new registration page was made because the normal "Passport" page
clearely wasn't working.  It seems that if you had previously (years
earlier) registered for HP Passport there was no way you will EVER receiver
the newsletter.  HP has some very strict "privacy" policies and that may be
part of the issue.

Everyone that I work with at HP (for at least five years) gets frustrated at
the "difficulty" of dealing with webpage issues.  From an efficiency
perspective it has to be about 10% tops, but that is part of the price to be
paid for bigness.

At HHC 2010 an HP manager said that that he would add the Conference
attendees to the email list, but after I gave him a clean list of people he
gave up after six months of trying.

Richard Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail  <mailto:rjnelsoncf at cox.net> rjnelsoncf at cox.net

Attend HHC 2012; See  <http://hhuc.us/> hhuc.us

Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.