HHC Investigating Continues - Decision needed

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:03:52 PDT 2012

What about the London event?  Will there be one this year?   Can gringos
from California go?  Will it conflict with our Tennessee redneck conference?

I have never been to Nashville, but I have played in a blues club on Beal
street in Memphis.  EXCELLENT!!!!   My membership in an alien race did not
matter at all.

. . . Richard

  _____