Proposed HHC 2013 Location

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu Feb 28 07:33:18 PST 2013

Hello HHCers.

David Ramsey has done some preliminary research on Reno as an HHC location.
I didn't remember that Reno is quite far North (further North than San
Francisco but in Nevada) in terms of driving.

We need at least two more locations in order to have a perspective.
Comments, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks David.

Richard Nelson Consulting

Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net  OR  hpsolve at hp.com

Attend HHC 2012; See hhuc.us <http://hhuc.us/>     See attendees at:
http://hhuc.us/2012/reglist.htm

Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.  You may sign up to receive HP
Solve at:
http://h20468.www2.hp.com/external/DFBF29CC-2E13-416E-81D8-CC1868461A18/hp_c
alculator_newsletter/index.html