Proposed HHC 2013 Location

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:51:33 PST 2013

Reno would be a great place to have a conference.  Clean air and dirty
wimmin'.    But if you want to go to a really BIG city, that would be
Tonopah, Nevada, the biggest city in the United States.   It is a shambles,
with boarded up and crumbling buildings, once a high tech prosperous city,
now in ruins (because of the nuclear test ban).   They still have a good
airport, probably a former military airport.