Proposed HHC 2013 Location

Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz wlodekmj at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 21:14:22 PST 2013

For those of us travelling across an ocean as well as across a continent, all this sounds very expensive.
London to Reno by plane is about US$1100.
If a kind soul were to collect us from SFO, or if a group were to hire a car then flying to SFO costs over US$900.

So even that is expensive, maybe we have to live with it.
Maybe I need to fly to somewhere else in Europe and then on to the US.
Do any other folks coming from Europe have thoughts on this?
Just the same, I do hope to see y'all this September.
Wlodek MJ