HHC 2013: Friday New Belgium tour

Eric Rechlin eric at hpcalc.org
Wed Jul 17 15:21:25 PDT 2013

There is no cost so no money is needed.

The tour is an hour and a half, so the 4:30 time would let us out at 6 for
dinner.  We could maybe do an earlier tour if that's too late, but I was
thinking doing it at the later 4:30 time would mean more people would have
arrived.

Typically they give 5 samples, so we'll see how that affects your learning
process!  It's a good tour, definitely among the more interesting ones.

To anyone else who might be interested, please let me know by the end of
this week.

Eric