Second NIST tour

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 09:20:55 PDT 2013

Hello HHCers,

Felix is starting a second NIST  tour for those who still want to attend.

Contact him for the details at:  Felix Gross (
<mailto:felix.gross at alumni.ethz.ch> felix.gross at alumni.ethz.ch)

Richard Nelson Consulting

Technical Editor HP Solve

Home:  480-584-4453  Message - You must speak for me to pick up

Cell:     949-296-5406  (on 24/7)

Calcfan, eMail rjnelsoncf at cox.net  OR  hpsolve at hp.com

Attend HHC 2013 to learn about HP Prime;  See hhuc.us <http://hhuc.us/>
See attendees at:  http://hhuc.us/2013/reglist.htm

Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in  HP Solve. If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because  HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also
like

to know where you live; Country and city.  You may sign up to receive HP
Solve at:
http://h20468.www2.hp.com/external/DFBF29CC-2E13-416E-81D8-CC1868461A18/hp_c
alculator_newsletter/index.html