Final Stages of Conference preparation

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wed Sep 11 12:38:13 PDT 2013

Hello HHCers,

I have just sent a reminder email to the speakers to coordinate with me so I
may prepare the schedule.  I will be traveling on Wednesday and Thursday to
Fort Collins so I must have all files by this weekend in order to get
everything organized.

Check the HHC website at http://hhuc.us/2013/ for the latest updates.

Prime is the most exciting calculator from HP in decades and we expect to
have full coverage of all aspects of it.

We will be having extra tables for the Traders Corner so now is the time to
"update" your collection of calculator materials.
http://hhuc.us/2013/trading.htm

HP will be actively participating because of the new Prime so all questions
will be answered.

Be sure to email me ASAP if you are thinking of presenting at HHC 2013.

Richard Nelson Consulting

Technical Editor HP Solve

Email:   <mailto:rjnelsoncf at cox.net> rjnelsoncf at cox.net,
<mailto:hpsolve at hp.com> hpsolve at hp.com
Wired phone:  (480) 584-4453 Listen to end and speak or I won't pick up.
Mobile phone: (949) 296-5406
Skype Name: Calcfan
Physical Address:
Fountain of the Sun

I hope you will attend HHC 2013; See link below.

You may visit    <http://hhuc.us> http://hhuc.us  to easily link to ten plus
recent HHC websites.
The photos, articles, and reports on these historical sites are especially
nice.

Please note:  Because I correspond with many people both in and outside of

HP, I treat my correspondence as public domain.  If you have something you

would like to be kept confidential, please indicate what it is.  I will
assume that

I may publish email related to calculators in HP Solve.  If you correspond

with me you must specifically tell me if anything you say should be kept

confidential.  Because HP Solve has a worldwide readership I would also like

to know where you live; Country and city.