Colorado Flood Situation (We should be good for HHC2013)

Roger Hill rhill at siue.edu
Sun Sep 15 18:00:11 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just made a reservation with Green Ride from the Denver airport to
the Cambria Suites.  Apparently there's no problem with that route
now, though there was one day when I-25 was closed.

I was just about to ask if anybody knew whether the flooding
devastation in Boulder is going to affect our tours of NIST and NOAA.

-- Roger

------------ On Jake Schwartz' forwarded message ------------