Colorado Flood Situation (We should be good for HHC2013)

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Mon Sep 16 11:53:50 PDT 2013

Hello Roger et al.,

Felix should check with Boulder mid-week to verify that the tours will be
held - they may be cancelled because of the flooding.

I am catching up on emails that I couldn't respond to because a computer
hard drive crash on Saturday morning.

It is running now but I still have a lot of software to load.

Bye for now.