Friday Dinner?

Joseph K. Horn joehorn at holyjoe.net
Tue Sep 17 19:03:42 PDT 2013

Hi, all!

Fear not; the time and location of the Friday pre-conference dinner will be decided soon, but not before some of us are actually in Fort Collins, because it's difficult to pick a restaurant for such a large group without actually seeing the restaurant.

All of the members of the HHC Committee will be in Fort Collins by Thursday, so the decision will be made and posted on the HHC 2013 website and emailed to this list.

In case you didn't notice, the first draft of the Speakers Schedule is online:
http://hhuc.us/2013/schedule.htm
It is guaranteed to change as the conference approaches... especially the time travel demo.

There's also a bare-bones schedule here:
http://hhuc.us/2013/when.htm

-Joe-