Completely OT - Austin Lounge Lizards Sunday Night

Daniel McDonald danm5000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:13:03 PDT 2013

Continuing to be off-topic.

The Austin Lounge Lizards gig in Gold Hill CO on Sunday night has been
cancelled (road to Gold Hill is washed out).  They do not have a
replacement engagement lined up yet.

So....  are there any music promoters going to the HHC2013?  Anyone who
could line up a venue and ticketing schemes with no notice, and do whatever
else it takes to book one of the world's best bands near Ft. Collins on
Sunday night?

Nah, didn't think so.  But hoping that some quirk of circumstances could
bring something like that to fruition.  It would be one way to make the
best weekend of the year even better.

See y'all this weekend,

Dan M.